Wednesday 14 September 2011

Carlingford

On Monday the 29th of August I began my journey of  TY  , and 3 weeks in , and awaiting my results for Junior Cert today , I think it's safe today I had asbsolutely no idea what I was getting myself in for . It is absolutely amazing :) On Monday the 12th of September 78 sleep deprived girls  braved the cold 6.45 am winds at Esso , in anticipation for CARLINGFORD !!  we had THE  best time , I think it's safe to say it could have been the best ( and most eventful) 2 days of our young lives . From what I can only describe as a real life game of COD , to hiking up a mountain during the dreaded orienteering , we all bonded as a year , Mrs L , ms O'C and Ms B included :) If that was the  best part of TY  I will be happy , because I honestly don't think it's possible to top it  x

1 comment: