Thursday 15 September 2011

"What happens in Cralingford , stays in Carlingford "

So here  I am again , vacantly chatteing to myself about Carlingford , seeing as my last post was a complete understatement . It all began at 6.45 when the TY girls of 2011/2012 waited in anticipation of what lay ahead , and truth be told we hadn't  a notion of the events them 2 days would unfold ...
It all began with "lasering" , which was quite the experience . As a group of suburbian teenge girls, tan makeup and infact general hygiene were a thing of the past , a contrast to the hard core army suits and numerous pink wellies . Next came the activity that had everyone most excited , which was obviously lunch . I didn't realise how much I appreciated food until I was half way up a mountain with the other half to go . Then , came the groupo activities , and quite possibly the coolest person Emma and I came to meet on our travels , our instructor John , who Emma has come to idolise , and we have both come to love . I don't think I can say enough about John without making it an understatement , so I'm just going to have to leave it on that note . Between loosing the precious "gems" which were really just cool pieces of plastic , to getting stuck in a life size box in the pitch dark , the group activities were one of the best with some serious bonding occuring , but the best event of Carlingford was in my opinion Monday night , when the girls of St.Wolstan's met the boys of St.Mary's diocese . Between the singsong's and the banter , it was night to remember ! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have taken the words right out of my mouth Leah ...
    JOHN <3

    ReplyDelete